Thursday, August 18, 2005

Margo's update

Hi everyone

It is me again ------ Rene

I have an up date on Margo We went  back to Yale Hospital for a test to see why she was having pain 2-3 hours after she ate.  She also had an upset stomach at the same time.   The test revealed that there is a small leek in the new stomach that has not healed yet.  The solution is not to eat or drink anything for 2 to 6 weeks. All fluids will be interveinous (sp).  At first it will be in the hospital ---  3 or 4 days ---- and then at home with the watchfull eye of a Visiting Nurse.

I will let you know how things are going as I find out more.

Rene

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Rene for the update....pass on warm wishes for healing and peace to Margo from Anne Allen    Thanks a bunch.....Anne

Anonymous said...

Rene,
Please send hugs from me to Margo.  Poor Dear has been through so much already.  Love bunches LuAnne
http://journals.aol.com/thebaabee/LUANNESLIFELIVINGWITHLUPUS

Anonymous said...

Oh Rene...I hate to hear this!
Please tell Margo that I am praying
for her!!!
Praying for you too sweets!
Connie

Anonymous said...

On no... But at least you have answers as to why things weren't getting better with eating and healing. Margo! Hope you heal up quickly and start REALLY feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...Rene...Send her my thoughts and prayers and love...Wish her(and you) the best. We will be here. Thank you for keeping us informed!!!!!
Jodi

Anonymous said...

Rene, Thank you for telling us about Margo's condition.  /tekk her that we are all praying for her and that she is deeply missed.  Pennie

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I could give her a hug....she has been so brave through all of this...

Anonymous said...

Hi Rene, Please give Margo a huge hug from Pam and I.  We are going through the visiting nurse stuff as well and will be for a couple of months.

I will keep the both of you close to my heart and send as much energy to you as I can.  May the healing be swift and complete.